Tour packages in Armenia embrace its cultural and spiritual values
Your holiday in Armenia will start at Yerevan International Airport “Zvartnots”. You will have eased service at baggage claim and our tour guide will welcome you to provide your transfer to the hotel.
After checking in the hotel, having a meal and getting adapted to the local weather a short city tour can be organized to admire Yerevan at the sunset or in the night-lights. The shiny Yerevan with its colorful image is the heart of Armenia. The 12th capital of Armenians all over the world embraces thousands of guests with hospitality to present them the old and new pages of our history.
Yerevan is one of the oldest cities in the world, of the same age with Babylon and Rome. People are fair to call Yerevan "Open Museum under the Sky". The modern history of Yerevan begins with the founding of well-known Erebuni fortress by the king Argishti in 782 B.C. Every year in October, the residents of Yerevan are celebrating the anniversary of their hometown with great festivity.
Most tour packages in Armenia introduce tourists to
1.Yerevan, the Capital of Armenia
2.Matenadaran, the Institute of Ancient Manuscripts
3.Etchmiadzin, the religious and spiritual center of Armenia
5.Geghard Monastery (12th-13th centuries) and Garni Temple (1st century A.D.)
Yerevan city tour will resume at Cascade, park of modern arts, which boasts with its beautiful fountains, works of famous sculptors and magnificent flower gardens. Cascade is a giant open-air staircase connecting the Victory Park to the center of the city. At the Victory Park, you will find yourself in one of the most marvelous viewpoints of Yerevan near the Monument “Mother Armenia”. Next itinerary will take us to the Freedom Square around National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet after Alexander Spendiaryan. Here is also a swan lake stretching to North Avenue. 15 minutes walk down will lead you to the Republic Square enchanting travelers with its genius architectural solutions and dancing and singing fountains in its heart. After the greeting supper and an impressive day what else is remained rather than to relax in your hospitable and comfortable hotel?
General tour packages in Armenia include:
- Pick-up service at Yerevan Zvartnots Airport
- Lodging in a hotel (single or double occupancy) in Yerevan or Countryside
- Breakfasts are included (extra pay may apply for HB or FB)
- City Tour with special Dinner night spiced up with folk songs and dance shows
- Multilingual Tour Guide to help you reveal the treasures of Armenia
- Meeting our tour representative to choose one of the options of attractions
1. 2-12 days countryside program (hiking, trekking, eco-tours)
2. daily trips best matching to your preferences
- Transfer back to Yerevan and Zvartnots Airport
The Package Price does NOT include:
- Flight ticket, airport taxes and fees
- Visa charges, upon your arrival or made in advance via Internet
- Insurance cost
Exchange Rates (11/24/2017 12:00:00 AM)
- USD 483.9900
- EUR 574.4000
- MDL 27.9000